New UI!

April 25th

UI w/ replicator

I ran into some problems with the way the visuals switch from one another. The way I coded it to switch rendered it impossible to be able to switch smoothly so from the advice of my professor I switched the whole UI to a replicator. I was able to recode and format an old replicator UI I had. I ended up using the replicator to call tox files. There is still a lot of kinks I need to work out but hopefully, it’s easier to work with the replicator than having to individually change the same thing in all the separate containers.

Overview of UI
Different look at UI
Testing out the UI w/ output window

I also have added a timeline I want to connect so that when the show is running, so we are able to at least have an idea of where we are/how much time has passed.